It's Good To Be Back

 Hello everyone, I've been away from this blog for a long time, and I'm glad to be back. I've been out of the world for awhile now because of Covid and life in general. I think I've had this tendency since childhood to hide from the world when life gets tough, and, at this time, I worry a lot about what is happening now in the world and in this country. 

However, I have come to the realization that I need to actively reach out and connect with others and express who I truly am. I think that being in a community helps us get through hard times because we know that we're not alone. So returning to my blog is a way for me to return to the world, and I'm looking forward to sharing my reflections, dreams and savored moments.

(c) Lorraine Darnell

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Blog Debut and KC Fringe Festival, 2021

There are Glimpses